Discovery Club


Discovery Club: Features great value wines between $10-$20 per bottle 


Catalpa Merlot 2009  Bodega Atamisque Mendoza, Argentina

This is a big wine with ample structure and all the concentration you could wish for, coupled with an enviable finesse. 40% of the wine is aged for 12 months in new French oak while the remaining 60% waits patiently in stainless steel. Expect a beautiful intense, bright, ruby color. Aromas of red fruits and soft spices with notes of vanilla and caramel. In the mouth, it is round and full-bodied, with smooth tannins and a delicate lingering finish. Ideal for pate and cheese, red meats and grilled vegetables. 

$16.99 per bottle / Case Deal: $14.99 per bottle


La Posta Cocina Blanco 2011 Mendoza, Argentina

This unique white blend is a sensory revelation. We wondered what it would be like to blend grapes from three high-elevation vineyards from across Argentina from three talented growers, and we were happily surprised. This baby is bright, fresh, and crisp with ripe white peach and floral notes in the nose. Honeydew rind, ripe apple and a hint of crisp lime explode on the palate, quickly followed by a complex and balanced finish. It’s a great wine to keep in the fridge for all occasions between Easter and Halloween.

$14.99  per bottle / Case Deal: $12.99 per bottle


Espelt Corali Rosado Dry Rose 2011 Emporda, Spain

A delightful Spanish Rose made from 100% Garnacha. Coralí follows the purest tradition of Mediterranean rosés with the soul of a delicate white and the body of a fruity red. Fresh and mouth-coating, tangy and ripe at the same time. A beautiful pale salmon color with an elegant silky mouthfeel that lingers on the palate encouraging you to enjoy more. Pair with Mediterranean cuisine: Fish, grilled vegetables, rice, especially oily seafood like red tuna and baked salmon.

$12.99 per bottle/ Case Deal: $10 per bottle


E-mail with your order and requests for tech sheets. You may order a maximum of two cases of wine per month and a minimum of 6 bottles. Wines are available for pick up only. No delivery. Wines will change periodically so keep an eye out for e-mail notifications. 

Address: 15701 Quorum Drive, Addison TX 75001

Have a Question?

Call: (972)239-5853